Trusted By Leading Organizations:
Build Securely Coded
Applications From The Start
Arm your developers with an OWASP top 10 full course, so they can develop secure code from the start.
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a nonprofit foundation that provides guidance on how to develop, purchase and maintain trustworthy and secure software applications. OWASP is noted for its popular Top 10 list of web application security vulnerabilities.
Simply completing an OWASP Top 10 course to achieve compliance doesn’t result in secure applications. Security teams should prepare their developers to deal with current threats and those that will emerge in the future.
An ongoing secure coding training program with integrated common DevSecOps tools and easy-to-use administrative tools makes life easier for everyone involved in the training process.
Software Technology Company Reduces Vulnerabilities By 80%
A software technology company with over 41 million records of end-user data wanted a training solution to meet PCI secure coding requirements.
Developers at the company were assessed before and after completing Security Journey's secure coding training and found:
- The average score increased from 19% to 85%
- Developers found 81% of the vulnerabilities, up from just 14%
- 100% of the developers found and fixed a majority of the vulnerabilities
Getting Started With OWASP Top 10 AppSec Training Today
We help enterprises reduce vulnerabilities through application security education for developers and everyone in the SDLC.
The Security Journey AppSec Education Platform is a top-rated solution that brings you:
- Track your team's OWASP security certifications for compliance audits
- Tournaments that drive engagement at all experience levels
- Customizable interface to match your company culture
- Easy to build and deploy training plans
- Training automation via integration with AppSec tools